White Chocolate, Chambord and Cranberry Truffles
Updated: Apr 15, 2020
Please click here for more information on Chocolate Truffles and other flavour ideas.
200g of white chocolate
¼ Cup of Double Cream
1 Tbsp of Chambord (Raspberry Liqueur)
¼ Cup chopped dried cranberries
For dusted coating
10 g of freeze-dried raspberries
1. Place the white chocolate, cream and liqueur in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Mix until the chocolate is melted and all the ingredients are combined.
2. Take the bowl of the heat (careful of the stem that will have built up below) and mix in the cranberries, until combined.
3. Place the bowl in the fridge for 2 – 3 hours until set. It should be firm enough to roll into balls. If it is still too soft leave it in the fridge for a bit longer.
4. Once set, take a teaspoon of mixture and roll between your palms to create a ball. Place on a baking tray / plate covered in tin foil. Place the tray / plate back in the fridge for an additional hour.
5. Take the truffle out of the fridge and roll them again to make them a spherical as possible. Place the freeze-dried raspberries on a plate and roll the truffle in the mixture so it is completely covered. Place each truffle into a mini baking case.